Skype
blacstar209

A Sad Ending to a Great Story A Sad Ending to a Great Story

It echos a lot and gives no room to breath. I really like the peice and i really want to hear a clean version of this peice.some parts can go with out the echo or sustain which ever one you were using for it. If you can, remove the echo and maybe just add some strings to it, it would probally creat something similare to this one, but a lot less head ach trying to keep up with the song. Keep it clean and simple for easy listening. Great work, keep up. Message me again when you have a cleaner version of this i really want to hear it, there is a lot of poteintal here.

Drum 'n Orchestra Drum 'n Orchestra

Man the song gave me chills, its anazing how you sync both drums and strings togther, they really go together as one and you can probally tell if you split the two. They both really need each other to stand out and thats what i can heard from this peice. first time hearing music like this that really catches on to me. The only thing from me was that your string was a big loud, that i couldnt turn up the volume too much. All togther it was an amazing peice. Sorry for misspelling if i did.

Returning to Ithaca Returning to Ithaca

This song very much sounds like a video game theme. everything flows in very nice, and super smooth, the pause is probally the only thing that didnt transit smoothly also i think the pause was a little early, just my though on that. Love the fact that your piano volume was lower then your drums but not too low that the drums would over lap it. Very up beat and just doesnt slow down to give room to breath. Very nice job keep up the good work.

watermusic34 responds:

A large portion of my musical influence comes from video games. Glad you liked this one, it's special to me. And the piano volume was changed several times before this version was rendered, so I guess it worked out!

Spirited Away Painting Spirited Away Painting

My god, the shadong for this pics so good, bleding the colors are amazing, wish i could see you paint this, would be so cool to see you do it

Zakuga responds: